Sunday, May 30, 2021

Imaginative child in the 50s U.S.A.

  I was an imaginative child and felt like one with nature. I was the mouse in the garden but I was also the hawk in the sky. I had to either sneak away and hide or spread my wings and boldly display myself. I learned through nature which to be and when to be the mouse or the hawk. My love of animals was great but my instinct knew that death was life for another. I did not want the mouse to be killed but the hawk needed him to survive. It was fate. At times if I had the chance I would intervene, but mostly I learned to look away and allow nature to take its course. It was the right thing to do and I couldn’t fight that fact. 


Memory Posted By:      Cindy B  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing Up and Olympics United States

  Memory Posted By: Anthony The first Olympic Games I ever remember watching were in 1992, in Barcelona. I don’t recall this specifically be...