Sunday, May 30, 2021

Ryhl In Wales Holidays Wales

 When I was a child my whole family would go to Ryhl in Wales on holiday Whitsun weekends with my brother and sister, Parents and Grandparents.

We stayed in self catering rooms at the Prestatyn end of the town. The beach was always crowded as most everybody went to seaside towns across the UK not over to the mediterranian in those days.

There was an old arcade where we used to have a full three course meal for six shillings and a social club where there was bingo and a singer.

As a kid I hated it as we just had to sit there for hours while the oldies had fun and enjoyed themselves.

3 years ago my husband and I and 2 children went for a weekend and even the kids enjoyed it, it has changed but the beach is quieter the facilities and entertainment are better and we have been back each year since.

Memory Posted By: Dawn  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing Up and Olympics United States

  Memory Posted By: Anthony The first Olympic Games I ever remember watching were in 1992, in Barcelona. I don’t recall this specifically be...