Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Mother in Law and Wedding United States

 My wedding memory and the mother in law, We were married in Vegas with about 25 friends and family flying in from all over in November 1999.


All was fine except my mother in law who not only turned up late and held up the wedding for 30 minutes , but when we had the photographs done ( Which we were paying for ) informed the photographer that he should concentrate on her and her family without me or my family in the photographs and they and the photographer dissapeared to take all the photos.

I did not even realise what had happened untill the photographer turned up to tell me he was finished and I realised he had taken hardly any photographs of me and my husband.

When I talked to my then husband about his mother he informed me it was all ok and to stop being childish.

We booked a reception in the local hotel and all went out dancing and drinking after the wedding, but I was still mad as hell so just got plastered.

It may not come as a suprise to find we were divorced within 3 years as on that day I realised what a Pri?? he was.

Posted By Name Withheld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing Up and Olympics United States

  Memory Posted By: Anthony The first Olympic Games I ever remember watching were in 1992, in Barcelona. I don’t recall this specifically be...