Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A very small cog in a very big wheel

 Today I have now been sat at this desk in this office for exactly 10 years, I remember the day I started full of hope and ambition , 22 years old fresh out of College and keen . When I started we were still running Windows 3.11 and at least two times a day the screen would go blue.


The other thing I remember as I look back was using a key to lock my old car it had central locking but no key fob and I didn't have a mobile phone or internet at work.

Looking back so many things seemed to have happened that year the first cloning of a sheep, Diana was killed in a car accident and The Titanic movie came out and I started on my "career"?.

During the 10 years when I first think about it nothing else seems to have happened but then I remember I am now married and have a young son and almost forgot a house and a mortgage so maybe I have not just been sitting here for 10 years it just seems like it when I watch the clock all day



Memory Posted By: Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing Up and Olympics United States

  Memory Posted By: Anthony The first Olympic Games I ever remember watching were in 1992, in Barcelona. I don’t recall this specifically be...